Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Adore


Today is one of those days that I am overwhelmed by my amazing, beautiful children. I adore them. I adore being a mother. So, forgive me while I gush for a few moments.


Ethan, my first born. I am in awe of how grown-up he is becoming. He's tall and lanky and bears no hint of the baby he once was. I love to watch him draw. It brings him such joy and he'll sit for hours and create. I love his logic. He's four and he's smart and he needs to know the how's and why's of everything! I love his imagination. Somedays his room is Radiator Springs and he's Lightning McQueen. Other days his bed is a spaceship and he's a spaceman flying to the moon. Most days he's Wall-E and he goes around the house looking for treasures to add to his goody pile.


Caleb, middle child. His goal in life is to make people laugh. He's such a goof! He's full of energy and joy. I love how much he wants to cuddle. He always says, "I just want to be with you Mom." I love how everything is an adventure for him. His day is never boring. I love to watch him worship. He expresses his love for Jesus by dancing. Three year old dancing consists of jumping up and down and running in circles, it's a beautiful thing! I love how he lights up a room when he walks in, making sure to greet everyone there with a big smile and hello.


Eliana, my baby, my girl. She is lovely. I love the feel of her weight in my arms. I love how she will just lie there and study my face. She is a sweet, bundle of pure happiness. She smiles constantly and it's the prettiest smile I have ever seen. I love that she thrills to be sitting on the floor playing with her big brothers. I love that she kicks excitedly and squeals with glee when I walk in the room. Her name means, "God has answered." And he has.


No comments:

Post a Comment